Pages

Wednesday 4 January 2017

The Movie Moana


On tuesday the 27th December myself, mum, aunty, my little sister, Nanee, Pops, and my cousins went to the movies. We went to watch Moana. It was quite funny. In the beginning there was a little story about when Moana was still a baby. The story was about all of the monsters in the sea and also demi God Maui. Maui is the one who stole the heart of the mother who made all the Islands. Once he stole the heart Teka awoke, Teka is a lava monster who guard the mountain of the mother who made the sea. There are lots of songs. Moana loved the sea but no one would let her go out. Ok i’ll stop there I don’t want to spoil it for you. You’ll have to go and see it for yourself. Anyways we had a good time. Thank you aunty for paying. Please comment on my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment