Pages

Monday 16 January 2017

Day 13 Activity 1 (music)

I have been asked to watch 3 music videos from Justin Biebers latest hits and review which is the best video top to bottom (1 - 3) ratings. Here are the links to the videos:

1. www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRh_vgS2dFE
2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyEuk8j8imI
3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4

I have watched these 3 videos and ranked them in order. In my ratings I have ranked Sorry and Love yourself as a tiebreaker for 1st place. I have ranked them in 1st place because in both these videos are new and have really good dancers. In last place is Baby which is a very old song, my brother Ajani loved that song when he was little but now he doesn't.                 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Jahzara!

    Did Ajani love it? I wonder what he will say for this activity then haha. I like those first two songs too. It is not the normal kind of music I listen to, but I do appreciate it.

    Kia kaha, you're doing a great job.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Jahzara,

    My favourite song is 'Sorry'. The director of this dance for the music video - Parris Goebel is from Auckland, she is an amazing dancer. Do the twins like this music as well?

    Mr Moran :)

    ReplyDelete