Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Day 19 Activity 1 (Train Ride)


It’s the last day in my country and it’s the final chance to head out and see places or people that I haven't visited yet. It’s also my last day to sample the local food and enjoy the atmosphere. I decided that I will head out of the city and explore some of the smaller, neighbouring towns. In order to leave the city, I will need to find a vehicle. It could be a bus, a train, a taxi, a bicycle, a scooter.

Let’s imagine that the neighbouring town was about 30 kilometres away. There are a number of beautiful villages and interesting things to see along the way. I have four options for this trip. I can take a:
1. Train – 25 minute ride; No stops along the way; $12 for the trip

2. Bus – 45 minute ride; Two stops along the way to look at interesting villages; $8 for the trip 

3. Scooter – 1 hour ride; Unlimited number of stops; $5 for the trip

4. Bicycle – 2 hour ride; Unlimited number of stops but there are some hills along the way; $1

I have been asked to tell you's which of these four options I would choose and why!

I would choose the train ride because I would like to get to where I am going a lot faster so I can have a much longer time to have fun, No stops along the way. $12 for the trip yes this is the most expensive one but still I would pay and get there for 25 min.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a very good idea, Jahzara. The train will get you from one place to another really quickly and efficiently. It will be hot in Australia so you will likely enjoy the air conditioning on board the train, as well!

    Keep truckin' Jahzara. You've almost completed the entire Summer Learning Journey. Wow! Way to go!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete