Pages

Thursday 5 January 2017

Bonus Blogging (letter)

5th Jan 2017

Rm 11
Pt England Primary School

Dear Eden

As part of the summer bonus blogging activity. I have chosen to visit the county Australia.

I have chosen the country Australia because I would like to see my uncle Tieli and aunty Shannon.  They both live in Sydney.

I would like to visit Australia because I haven't seen my uncle and aunty for awhile, also I would love to watch one of my uncle's rugby game while I'm there.

I will just be gone for a couple of days.  Feel free to come with me if you want to.


From your friend,
Jahzara 


3 comments:

  1. Doing so well Jahzara! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Jahzara! Can I come too? Haha!
    Well done babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jahzara! It's me again!

    Awesome letter! Who is Eden? I used to have family in Australia too, but they all came back here. What would you like to do with them if you went to visit? Hit a beach? Theme park?

    Keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete