Pages

Saturday 21 January 2017

Day 17 Activity 1 (Famous Sights)



Before I leave to head home, I will want to dedicate a few days to sightseeing in my country of choice to visit. There are a lots of beautiful buildings and gorgeous natural things to seen, for example beaches, historical plans etc. Since the country that I decided to visit is Australia I would love to go see the Great Barrier. I would like to see the Great Barrier because I love the sea and the ocean. I think I would love to see this because it looks very cool and interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jahzara,

    I would also love to visit Great Barrier Island. It looks absolutely stunning! I would like to go snorkeling if I went to visit the island because I have heard that they have hundreds of beautiful, tropical fish swimming in the area. Would you like to go snorkeling as well?

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete