Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Day 18 Activity 2 (Learning About 2 Australia Animals)



When I am at the zoo, I have the chance to learn about some animals that are maybe only found in my country that I have decided to visit. Since I chose Australia to go and visit I am going to learn about koalas and Dingos. 




I know that koalas don't drink that much water, koalas get some of their water from leaves. Did you know In Aborigine language the word koala means no water.
 Dingos are wild dessert foxes found in Australia.  Australia's wild foxes can sometimes be found in Southeast Asia. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jahzara,

    I really enjoyed reading this post. I had no idea that the word 'koala' meant 'no water' in Aborigine language. That is really interesting! Where did you come across this information? Did you read it on a specific website?

    If so, could you please post a link to the site on your blog? That way we can follow the link and read more about koala (and dingoes) when we have a spare moment. I am sure that your teachers will keen that you provide links to your sources. We call this 'referencing' and it shows your readers that the information that you've posted came from a source and wasn't something that you came up with on your own.

    Thanks for the informative post, Jahzara. I love learning new things!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete