Pages

Thursday 26 January 2017

Dat 18 Bonus Activity (Kakapoo)

I have been asked to give creativie ideas to save the kakapo. If you didn't know kakapos are a shiny green bird that likes to make its nest on the ground and there are only 55 left. but it will be easy for some other animal to steel the kakapos egg, how? if the kakapo keeps making its nest on the floor some other animal will just come and steel the eggs. so here are my ideas:



I think we can save the kakapo by maybe putting nearly all kakapo on a island which has no animals that kill kakapo or the kakapo eggs and let them stay there maybe this will work but heres my other idea: They should get all the 55 Kakapo birds and put them in a safe place in the Zoo so no lions or other dangerous
animals would get to the eegs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jahzara,

    I think that you've come up with a great idea for the Kakapo. They really do need a save haven and place to live that is far away from threatening predators. An island sanctuary would be perfect!

    I love your thinking, Jahzara. Way to go :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete