Pages

Sunday 30 December 2018

The perfect picture

Day 4: Spectacular, spectacular
Activity 3: Picture perfect
On your blog, write a short story about what you think is happening in the picture. Be sure to tell us where you think the people are and what you think they were doing at the time that they stopped to pose for the selfie. To earn full points, the story must be 8 – 10 sentences long.
You can see in this picture there are a group of friends/family trying to take a photo. I feel like these people are somewhere in the south part of USA. The reason why I think that is because one of the man in this photo is wearing a Chicago t-shirt. Which is (correct me if i'm wrong) the south side of the USA.

 They must be taking a photo of them at a special occasion. They want to capture this moment to remember it and treasure it forever. As you can see that there are a whole bunch of them and so it is very hard to fit everyone is the photo, because there a whole lot of them that doesn’t mean they want to give up. They start to smile, pose and even laugh. Andrew (Made up name/Person taking the picture) tries to find the perfect angle and lighting. 

In my opinion I would have place the camera somewhere to lean up on the wall, then put it on time so everyone would have time to get ready. If there is no place to put it I would ask someone to take a photo (in the public or a family member who doesn’t want to be in the photo.)  I would share the photo around to all the people in the photo or even post it on social media (if I was old enough). What do you mean social media? Well, I mean like, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram! Finally the photo has been taken! They all have a look at it and its all blurry. “Ohh man , this is going to take a while!” says Andrew!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jahzara,

    So good to see how many posts you are putting on your blog. I love this one as you have put a lot of thought into what is happening in the photo. I really like how you have given one of the guys a name in your story. Is there any other ways they could take it maybe with a selfie sick or put the phone on a timer?

    Hope you are having a great holiday, keep up the great blog posts. Looking forward to reading some more.

    Miss Parrant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Parrant,

      Thank you for the lovely comment.

      Thanks for the ideas. That would be a great idea to use a selfie stick and put it on timer.

      Happy new years and Merry late Christmas!
      Jahzara

      Delete
  2. Hi Jahzara!

    Woah this is a great description of what might be happening in this selfie... I love the ending - "Oh no it's blurry!" - This is normally what happens when I take photos for people... I am not the best photographer, might even sneak in a cheeky, accidental thumb over the corner of the picture sometimes to :)
    I think maybe I might need some lessons from you, you have some great advice for taking a good picture!

    I like that you have been so observant to find clues in the picture of what might be happening. It was pretty clever to notice the Chicago Bulls top... Do you think there could be a chance that they might be at a basketball game?

    Great work here Jahzara!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete