Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Day 5: Logging

Day 5: Blink and you'll miss it
Activity 1: towering timbers

On your blog tell us whether you think logging should be allowed in New Zealand. Be sure to provide at least two reasons to support your argument.


In my opinion I would like to say that logging is not allowed in New Zealand.In fact logging should be band almost for most countries. I think logging should be band from New Zealand because (#1:) trees provide oxygen, and oxygen helps us to breath.

(#2:) because trees provide oxygen then it will help us humans and animals alive. Have you heard the saying “Save the paper, save the trees, save the people”? Well if you haven't that saying means save paper. Paper is made from trees and so we should save the paper we use to support the trees. If we do save the paper we will be able to save the tree’s. Trees provide oxygen and so if we can save the trees then we can save the animals and the people!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora & Namaste Jahzara,
    Thanks for completing another task! This is a great post because you went beyond expectations here by creating a colourful and creative poster to support your writing, well done!
    Furthermore, I liked how you list 2 key points to backup your argument. However, I found that your second point was not that clear as you repeated yourself a bit. For the future, make sure that before you publish anything you proofread it, you can do this by read it aloud and ask yourself "am I making my point clearly?" or by asking a trusty friend or adult to read it and give feedback before you publish it.
    Nevertheless this is a great post! Ka Mau te Wehi!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Patricia,

    No, thanks for commenting on my blog. I'm glad you have enjoyed my poster and blog post to. Thanks for telling me, I'll try my best to not repeat myself to many times in the future. I will definitely proofread my blogs before I post. I will also probably ask my mum, dad, sister or trusty brother to read it is well. I do very much appreciate you giving me a helping hand and making sure I am doing my best with my blogging and even comments!

    Thanks,
    Jahzara

    ReplyDelete