Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

Day 1: My favorite summer activity

Week 2: Water, water everywhere
Day 1: Swimming With The Fish
Activity 1: surfs up!
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favorite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favorites.

This is a photo of me and my family swimming down at the beach. Swimming at The beach is my favorite summer activity because it is so fun. The waves at the beach sometimes are pretty big. I like going down to the beach when is going to be rainy. The reason why is because when it rains the waves are mostly hard pushing and are so much fun. I like it when there are big waves because it is more fun to jump over and to swim under. 

Sometimes we like taking our boogie boards down as well because it is much more fun when you have objects and people around you to play with. Sometimes we would call under to swim under a wave and over to jump over a wave. My family gives us boundaries. Our normal boundaries are where they can see us. Sometimes we get pushed to either side, left or right.

Remember never to go to the beach alone if you are a kid. You must always have an adult around you. The reason why is because you never know what might happen. You might hurt yourself or even get kidnapped. If you have an adult around you or an older sibling over 18 then you will be safe to go to the beach and the pool! I mostly go down to the beach with my family. 

Please leave a positive comment down below and tell me your favorite summer activity

No comments:

Post a Comment