Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Day 4: Letter to Sir Edumund Hiliary

Day 4: More Than Meets The Eye
Activity 2: Scaling new heights!
On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.

Dear Sir Edmund Hillary,

I would like to know (#1:) How hard was it when you climbed up Mt Everest? I’m sure it was pretty hard. Maybe I would like to try that one day. I know i’m a girl but I believe I can do anything. (#2:) When you reached the top of Mt Everest where you proud of yourself? I know I would be super proud of myself, In fact I would take a picture and post it on my blog to celebrate with all my viewers! (#3:) How excited were you when you found out that you become famous. If I became famous I would be so surprised. I wouldn’t know how to act. (#4:) When you became an idol to New Zealanders how were you feeling? Again I would be super surprised but also would be proud of myself. (#5:) How long did it take for you to climb up Mt Everest and come back down? Hopefully it didn't take that long. The reason why I say that is because I would like to get it over with! I would like to do it just the (Click) that!

Anyways thanks for reading
One of you fans Jahzara

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jahzara,
    Is me again!:o)
    Yes, absolutely you can do anything you set your heart into! You go girl and believe in yourself always! I do believe in you. 💯
    I like your selection of questions and how you shared your personal view on each point as this is a great technique to make people open up and talk about themselves because it creates empathy. When we share our opinion we are showing that we are open and ready to acknowledge other people opinions as well.
    Great job in here!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Patricia,

    Thanks for being behind me and, believing me.

    Another thanks for the wonderful and support comment. I love to read the helpful fact you provide me each time you comment! Empathy is one of the things we need more on our planet and in out lives. Don't you think? People also need to show more respect and love to each other.

    Thanks,
    Jahzara

    ReplyDelete