Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

My super long day

Yesterday I went to my auntys house while my brother was having a sleep over. Today was a hot and long day. We spent most of our day at my auntys work. We colored in played of lots of games and help her file things. In the morning we went to get some snacks. In the afternoon we got some lunch. We had subway and some hot chips. Me and my sister got the meatball, cheese and lettuce sandwich. After lunch we filed things. Which took us so long. By the time we finished and it was time to go home, we were all hungry so we went to have dinner. Later we made our way home and made our own Ice cream Sundays!

First I grabbed a big long tall cup out of the cupboard. Then looked for the chocolate sauce. Once I got all my ingredients I went ahead to make my Sunday! First I put a small layer of chocolate sauce at the bottom of my cup I then went along and put some cream right to the top of the cup. To finish it all off, I put some chocolate sauce on the top along with some colorful sprinkles! It was so nice to have ice cream! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi jahzara!! That ice cream looks really delicious I wish I was there with you. It also would have been the right time to have it as well because it was really hot. God bless you and best wishes. Happy holidays and early Merry Christmas.

    Your friend
    Sonnia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sonnia,

      Thanks for your positive comment. You are correct it was a very hot day. Maybe instead of wishing you could have been with me you could try and make a delicious ice cream Sunday yourself! Trust me it's real fun!

      God bless you too,
      Your friend,
      Jahzara

      Delete