Pages

Thursday 6 December 2018

2018 reflection (EXT)

This term has been a great term. We got to go to camp Bentzon, hangout with my friends and more. one of my favorite things we did this term was being in extension. We got to use 3D pens and do lots of other fun things.

Term 2 we had an amazing term with lots of amazing facts. We went for a trip to the museum and did our talanoa projects. At the museum we got to see lots of ancient artifacts. We had so much touching and feeling the ancient artifacts. We also had so much fun making our Talanoa DLO's because we got to talk about what we learnt.

Term 3 was all about moving your body and about eating healthy food. We had awesome groups to work with and all got good marks. We also went to Gravity. We went to Gravity because our theme was move your body and so we went somewhere fun and somewhere, where we could get fit.

Today we had a shared lunch, for the year 5 and 6 celebration. We came together and celebrated the work we have done all term. We also did secret Santa. I got Amira but she wasn't here and so I had nothing to give her. The food was amazing and was super yummy. We had lot of doughnuts and lots of yummy chips and drinks. For secret Santa I received a slime kit from Austin. I loved my present and I hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas.







Overall I had a wonderfull year!

No comments:

Post a Comment