Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

My favorite food!

Day 4: More Than Meets The Eye
Activity 2: Pancakes and maple syrup?
For this activity you are asked to choose one of your favorite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favorite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help, if you do not normally make this food for yourself.

My favorite food is pasta. Preferably white pasta with white sauce and cheese.

Step #1:

-Make bechamel (white sauce)
-Butter
-Plain flour
-Salt
-Milk
-Cheese
Till smooth!
File:Making White sauce 5.jpg
Step #2:
Boil any sorts pasta for 10 mins
Image result for boil pasta
Step #3:
Add bechamel and pasta together
File:Beef Stroganoff sorta.jpg
Step #4:
Add ham/ bacon and more cheese!
Image result for bacon


Image attributed

Step #5:
Eat and enjoy!

So I have received this recipe from my mum! Sometimes I use extra cheese to give it that stretch!

Please leave a positive comment down below.
What’s your favorite food?

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora & Namaste Jahzara!
    Oh my, this post made me very hungry!!I love pasta, yum!
    Do you help cooking at home? I am trying to teach my daughter how to cook, she is only 7 years old and, so far she learnt how to make fried eggs on toast. ;o) I love cooking and I think when the family cook and eat together everything taste better!
    Furthermore, I really like this because you used pictures to support your recipe step by step and that made you post very creative and mouthwatering, well done!
    You did a wonderful job in here!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Patricia,

      Actually, I love helping out with cooking, especially when we are making pasta. That's good that your daughter is learning how to cook. It's important to start off with the simple foods then make your way up to the more advanced food's.

      Thanks and Cheer's
      Jahzara!

      Delete