Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

The start of the HOLIDAYS!

So today was the last day of school. I was so sad as I had to watch my friend cry for the last time at school. I am hoping she has a good life at her new school in intermediate. I have just received my Chromebook today and I am so excited to do some holiday blogging. I am also look forward to people all over the world looking at my special holiday blog posts. I am super excited for Christmas and hanging out with my family. I would like to say as part of my last day as a year 6, Thank you to all the teachers who put learning into our life and fun too. Thank you for teaching us and beveling us. I just want you to know that, we did work our hardest and pushed to reach our limits and goal. We hope you have had a blow away year with us!

See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment