Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Christmas day

Today is Christmas!

Today in the morning we are going to see my Aunty Sila! Instead of buying her a present we bought supplies and craft it instead. We got a sign that says "Family." We each got a letter to paint on. My letter was L. I decided to paint some Christmas thing on my letter.

For lunch we went to my nana's (dad's mum) and had some amazing food. We had amazing food's and deserts! We waited for people to arrive then started eating. After eating we got to revived our presents. I got a lovely white desk which I really wanted!

For dinner we went out to Denny's with my Nanee (mum's mum) pops, Aunty, cousins, and uncle. For dinner I decided together the fettuccine with white bechamle. After eating we went home and got to open our presents! What I revived from my aunty is a DC "star Laboratory" T-shirt. It is awesome!

Anyways I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!
Leave a positive comment down bellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment