Pages

Sunday 23 December 2018

The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

Day 1: Swim with the fish
Activity 2: The Great Taupo Cycle Challenge

On your blog, list the three people you would like to have on your Lake Taupo Cycle Race Support Crew. Tell us why you have chosen each person.

Who I would take along with me is, My brother Ajani. The reason why is because very fast and energetic. I know I have a connection together and so we will have lots of fun. 

The second person I would love to take along with me is my mum. I would love to take my mum along with me because she makes sure we are always organised. If I didn’t take her along with me what would probably happen is that we would take a wrong turn! 

My 3rd and final person I would like to take along with me is my dad. I’ll take my dad along with me because he is very fast and strong. He also likes to push us with what we do so we will be doing great. 

If I could choose 4 people my last person to take along with me is my sister Evangeline. Eva likes telling us what to do and so she would make sure we get it right. My support crew is technically my whole family. The only people missing are my little twin sisters. They are only 3 years old so I think they would be a little too young.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jahzara,

    It is so exciting to see that you have joined us again this summer for another great holiday of blogging. Welcome back!

    I can see that you have been really busy already this summer. I've made sure that we have recorded all of your completed activities in our spreadsheet. I have also emailed the team who is working with the Manaiakalani cluster schools (Lee, Sophie, Patricia and Izzy) to let them know that you're doing a great job! They are all on Christmas holidays but they will be back very soon and will be sure to read your work and provide comments.

    In the meantime, I get to read the work from Pt England school students and provide comments and I feel so lucky. I love reading your work, particularly you do such a nice job with an activity. After reading your post I can completely understand why you would choose your family (mom, dad and sister, Eva) to join you on the cycle challenge. They sound like they each have something special to contribute and that, together, you will make a dynamic team!

    I hope that you and your family are all having a lovely week together. Do you have any special plans for Christmas? We are going to stay home and hide out from the rain, I think. It will be a nice, quiet day with close family. What about you?

    Wishing you and your entire whanau a happy holiday and a great start to 2019.

    All the best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talofa Rachel,

    Thank you for the amazing comment. Thank you for doing such an amazing job each year to provide each learner with a good activity to enjoy over their summer. I love doing the summer learning journey. It is just so fun!

    Yes, my family have a really tight connection with each other and so we get along quiet well. We love talking to each other and spending time with each other. We also love backing and cooking together.

    For Christmas we are going over to see my Aunty in the morning. Take our time and have a little sit around while we sing songs. For lunch we are going over to my nana's (dad's mum). Each year we provide each other with a heart felt gift and some real nice food. For dinner, we are going with my nanee (mum's mum) to Denny's. I'm looking forward to it.

    Bless your family Merry, jolly Christmas

    Jahzara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Jahzara,

    Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. It was really lovely! I hope that you have a fabulous day with your family today. Enjoy your morning with your Aunty, your lunch at your nana's and your dinner at Denny's with your nanee. It sounds like a very full day of special family time and delicious food!

    Merry, Merry Christmas to you,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete