Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

New Zealand sport uniform

Day 2: Forest life
Activity 2: Fabulous Fern


On your blog list three sports teams that have the word ‘fern’ in their title. Beside each team’s name, post a picture of their uniform. Then, at the bottom of your blog post tell us which of the three uniforms you like best and why.
#1: The silver Ferns! (Netball Team)


#2: The Black Ferns! (Women's rugby team) Image Attribution
Related image
#3: The Tall Ferns! (Women's Basketball team)

So these are the three teams I have chosen to use. I had to draw the silver Ferns uniform because I could use the right copyright. It’s pretty close to the normal uniform. I also had to add my own thing to the Tall Ferns uniform also for copyright. I will put links to the real uniform. (Silver Fern, Tall Ferns) So in my opinion my favorite uniform is actually the Silver Ferns. The reason why I pick this uniform is because it represent New Zealand the most. It is a black, white and silver uniform, with a silver Fern and also some silver Maori korus. The korus represent Maori, the silver represents their team and the Fern represents New Zealand!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Jahzara
    I really like how you drew those sport uniforms they are very detailed. I am very happy that you are #proud with this task.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roshaan,

      Thanks for your positive comment. I do like to draw a lot in my free time.

      Thanks,
      Jahzara!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora & Namaste Jahzara,
    Your did a wonderful job in this post! Ka Mau te Wehi!
    Firstly, thumbs up for drawing the details of the uniforms and acknowledge and respect the pictures copyrights because that is exactly what digital citizenship is about, ka pai!
    I agree with you as I also like the Silver Ferns uniform because it is a bit more feminine whilst practical and the fern in front of the skirt that gradually changes colour adds such an original touch.
    Keep up with your great work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Partricia,

      Thanks. I couldn't find any uniform that is copy right to use so what did I do? I decided to draw them. Thanks for agreeing with me. As I kind of think the same as you. The colour change in the uniform just brings out a little pop to some peoples eyes, right?

      Anyways, Thanks for the comment.
      Jahzara

      Delete