Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Day 3: Fantastic Beasts

Day 3: Awesome animals
Activity 1: Fantastic beasts!
On your blog, post a description of your beast. Use interesting adjectives (describing words) to tell us about your beast.


This is one of the activities that I love doing. It involves drawing and describing. So instead of using my imagination as you can see I drew my magical mystical creature. So this is a creature I have made just by thinking. It is a combine of a magical unicorn, dragon and bunny. The unicorn bit comes from the horn and it’s eyes. The horn provides light into everyone's life. It’s eye provide magical tears that can bring anyone back to life. The dragon bit come from the wings, teeth and feet. It’s wings are stronger that anything else. It is so strong that it can lift anyone and anything up into the sky. This magical creatures teeth are very sharp and big. Don’t ever put you hand in it’s mouth because I will munch it up all in just one bite. It’s feet have very sharp claws. His claws help him to stay in one spot. The bunny bit comes from the ears. His ears are very big so he can hear from a very long distance away. I have named this creature Jameiey. It looks very harmful but actually he is!

Stay tuned for more holiday blogging.

Please leave a positive!

2 comments:


  1. Ata mārie Jahzara,

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to check out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs!

    Wow you have created a very interesting and fantastic beast! It’s awesome to read that you enjoyed completing this activity. Is writing one of your favourite subjects at school or did you enjoy the drawing and creating part of this activity more? I really like how you have described which part of the body is from what creature but also what it can do. My favourite part of Jameiey’s body is the unicorn horn because I think everyone deserves to have some light in their life. How big is Jameiey? I am imagining that Jameiey is the size of a horse or unicorn. That way you would be able to ride Jameiey. Am I right?

    I look forward to reading more of your blog soon!

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ata mārie Dani,

    Thanks for the lovely comment you have left on my blog.

    Yes, writing is one of my most favorite subjects to do at school. I also enjoyed drawing and creating part of this activity. So lets just say I like both!

    Yes, you are absolutely right. Jameiey is around the size of unicorn but just slightly bigger. Of course you would be able to ride on it any way. Just be careful, the ride do get a little bumpy.

    Thanks for the comment.
    Jahzara

    ReplyDelete