Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2019

Are Taniwha's Real, What Do You Think?

Day 1: Preserving the past
Activity 2: Guardian of the sea
On your blog tell us whether, or not, you believe that taniwha exist. Be sure to explain to
us why you feel this way.


File:He Purapura - Te Taniwha Me Te Poraka (28006983045).jpg

Do I think taniwha exist? Well, to be honest not to be offensive but because of the saying “the taniwha is
a Maori myth”  makes people to des-believe, and they have the every right to think so. Why? Well, it’s
there mind. They can believe what they want to believe and you can believe what you want to believe.
Here in my situation, my reason is because some people say that the taniwha has been seen over 1,000
thousand years ago. 1,000 thousand years ago was a very long time ago. Because it was a very long
time ago wouldn’t the taniwha be extincted or moved onto his/her past life?

Well, there’s my reasons.
Comment down below what you think and why you think that too.

Hope you enjoyed this blog post today. I'll be back with more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jahzara,

    My name is Georgia and I am the Cluster Manager for the Kaikohekohe (Northland) schools so mainly comment on the blogs of tamariki from Northland. However, Manaiakalani has been so busy that I thought I would help out for the afternoon and have a look at some of the awesome work you and the other students at Pt England School have done these holidays.

    Thank you for listing your reasons around the concept of the Taniwha being real or not. I think there are many Maori myths that some people would like to believe in and then other people would rather not. Luckily we live in a country where it is okay to have your own opinion on something and to believe in what you want to believe in.

    Remember, you have until tomorrow at 11:59 PM to complete as many activities as you can. So I hope to see a few more posts from you before then!

    I hope you've had a lovely holiday Jahzara and are looking to going back to school :-)
    Nga mihi, Georgia.

    ReplyDelete