Pages

Monday 29 October 2018

Blindfolded

Walt: Use correct sentences to help structure 

When you hear the word blindfolds what do you think of? I think of smashing into things, trust, and also obstacle courses. I didn’t expect to be blindfolded today!

Our morning in class started off with getting ready for a fun yet nerve wracking experience. To get ready Mr Goodwin made us line up outside. We walked to the wet green field and listened to our intrusions. Our instructions were to find a buddy and sit down. Mr Goodwin told us about what we were going to be doing, we were going to be blindfolded and were going to be taken around the playground. When I heard the word blindfolds and playground I think my heart rate went up a lot with excitement. 

My buddy was Eden. Eden and I were politely arguing about who was going to be blindfolded and who was going to lead. Once we finished arguing it ended up to be that I was going to be blindfolded first. I put the black blindfold on and set off to my journey. I felt like I could trust Eden and so I just let her take me anywhere. We went on the monkey bars, climbed up the ladders and just enjoyed our time, “stop and listen” Mr Goodwin called (as some of you know we usually call stop, look and listen) He called stop and listen because some of us couldn’t see.

My time was over and it was my turn to lead. First I took Eden to the flying fox, She swung back and flue across to the other side. She did hit her leg a bit, although I was rapidly calling “put your legs up”. I don’t know if Eden did trust me? Because of that I decided to take her on higher things so I could gain trust. We went up some ladders down a pole and stood in the middle of a high wood platform. Mr Goodwin called “stop and listen” once more and our fun exciting time was over.

I didn’t think we would have had so much fun when doing such a scary thing. I really wish I could have gone on many different things and, also wish we could have done this all day. Overall this experience was so much fun, I hope we could do more things like this more often!

Task Description:
In this task room 7 had to write a recount. We had to use correct sentence to structure a correct paragraph. We also had to use descriptive language to write a recount. 

No comments:

Post a Comment