Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Hanging out

On Monday I went to one of my friends (Marika) house just to hang out. In the morning I woke up went to get changed and came downstairs. Then I went to go get my little sisters ready for kindy. After that I had breakfast and took my little sisters off to kindy, then made our way down to Marika's house. When we arrived at Marika's house I knocked on the door, Marika came to awnser. Once she opened the door I was so excited to hang out with my friend. I came in and we started to play with slime (us girls love slime). A few minutes we went outside to Marika's secret garden. We walked to the secret garden and at the garden oh the secret garden there was a plastic bag fulled with shells. We made a little pathway to the secret garden. Which isn't so secret anymore well anyways, we went back inside and later on we went to pick up another friend (Pisirina). We went to her

house picked her up and went back to Marika's house. Later on we went to Marika's grandmother (Gigi). After visiting Marika cousin and grandmother we went to the city to go get some ice cream. The ice cream store is called Giapo. We went in and got some free samples. My flavor ice cream I got was hokey pokey. My ice cream got dipped into chocolate and there was a row of real hokey pokey yummy. After eating our ice creams we went for a walk around the city to burn off all the fat we just ate. We did about 6 miles of walking. We looked for the car, hoped in and discussed what we
were going to have for lunch. We decided to have sushi well teriyaki chicken on rice. It was really yummy after eating we went back to Marika's house then, yes your right played with slime. After playing with slime we decided to have a walk to the park. We took Marika's dodge ball and had lots of fun. We went back to Marika's house and hung out a bit more. If Marika and Miss King are reading I just wanted to say thank you for letting me hang out with you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment