Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2018

Trip to Cambridge

On Sunday me and my mum went shopping to buy my dad new shoes. We bought the shoes at Puma and everything was on special. During shopping my grandmother called and asked if we would like to come with her to watch my brother play his rugby tournament down in Cambridge. We had a little think about it and kept on shopping. After a few minute we finally found my dad's new shoes oh yea and our decision. It was my brothers first game and we didn't want to miss out so we agreed to go with my grandparents. Once we bought the shoes we quickly made our way home because we didn't want to miss our ride. We got home did a couple thing and my grandparents turned up, we hoped in the car and started our trip. It takes about 2 hours to get to Cambridge. By the time we started our trip me and my mum hadn't have breakfast so we decided to stop somewhere in Cambridge and get some....... pretty much brunch. Once we arrived close to Cambridge there were a lot of amazing houses views and it was so fun on thee road with loud music pumping. There were a lot of cows too. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. OK back to the story. We arrived in Cambridge and had a little drive around to find us some breakfast. We stopped and found a bakery. We went in and got some food. I got a mince and cheese pie, a drink and a cup of chips. YUMMM. After breakfast we went to St Peters and went to the field  my bother was playing on. It was very loud. Lots of people. There were even drums hyping up the crowd. (Skipping to the end of the game) My brother played the whole game and even got a try. They did win there game! (good on them). After watching his game I realized I had to experience that whole ride home back, until my grandmother said "should we go out for ice cream?" I sat up wasn't so sad anymore hahahah. I got a double scoop and the two flavors were lemon and lime and cookie and cream. After ice cream we went strait home and played around.



No comments:

Post a Comment