Pages

Sunday 14 October 2018

Netball tournament



Today is the day where I finally get to play netball. I am so excited because I am going to have lots of fun playing netball with my friends, Talk a lot and also laugh a lot. I hope we win all of our games. If we win some i'll be okay with that, but if we lose all our games well, better luck next time. Me and my mum went outside and set off to leave the house. IT WAS FREEZING!!! We went off to the courts and heaps of people were there. Lots of cabanas and set ups. We had 11 people in our team but in the start there was only 8 so we waited until the rest of our team came. A bit later we had to get ready for the parade. Tonga was hosting the parade this year and so we got to march first. While waiting for the other player to march up to the front, I saw lot of friends from school, about 6 or 7. After the march we went to our gazebo and waited for our first game to start. Time went by and we got ready for our first game. I played in the second half. We had 14 mins in one half and in the other. We played Niue first. WE WON 8/4. Next game was against Cook Island. I played the 2nd half for all the games. We won Again, 18/14. Our next game was against Samoa. We won again, 18/6. We had 2 more games left. Another Niue team and Maori. We won both of our game and so we won all our games!! The score for Niue was 15/4 and the score for Maori was 26/2. This was my 3rd year playing in the Pacific cup and my first year winning all my games. As people say 3rd times a charm. I had lots of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment