Pages

Monday 8 October 2018

Mini Tournament

 
So on Saturday I had a mini tournament to prepare us for next weeks tournament. I am in team 4 and our team is called Mohokoi (Mo-ho-ko-i). I am representing Tonga this year. My team is very fun and thankfully we have enough people. My coach and manager is very fun and nice. Well anyways, we had 3 games to play and unluckily we only won 1 game (SAD) but that is good because we should know what we need to work on for the next tournament. The other teams were very very good. The teams we played were from Tongan that's why it was a mini tournament. I had lots of fun getting to know people in the team. Doing netball drills. I'm so happy because I GOT NEW SHOES FOR NETBALL YAAY! Hopefully we do good next week and i'll keep you updated with whats going on. Oh yea and just to confirm we are not representing Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment