Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Term 4, Te Wa Toi

Walt: Use correct sentences to help structure our writing.

The holidays are over and school has started again. The theme this term is all about art. Our theme this term is called Te Wa Toi. Are you excited to be back at school?

One of my favorite hobbies are art. This term we are learning about art and what types of art we can use. I love to draw, color and paint. This term we also have prize giving, athletics, manaiakalani film festival, reports and year 6 camp.This is my last term of being a year 6 so I will miss my teachers. It’s gonna be a great term.


My first goal that I want to achieve this term, is to become a leader for year 6 camp, Kawau island. My second goal that I would like to achieve this term is to confidently animate a animation this term. I would like to show more detail and a better descriptive voice over.

I want to learn about why artist give their paintings and drawings certain names and why they put it up for so much money! Another thing I would like to learn about is the meaning behind paintings and why artist would give meanings to their paintings. One more thing I want to learnt about is what is origami.


Overall I think Te Wa Toi will be a fun yet busy term. There’s a lot on this term like camp manaiakalani prize giving, and i’m hoping to reach my goals, and learn lots about different types of art. Overall this will be a great last term of being a year 6!

Task Description:
For this task room 7 wrote about this new term, and what our goal and expectations are. Room 7 also took a lesson on how to write a proper conclusion. I really enjoyed learning about how to write a conclusion, and I hope to learn much more about artist, paintings and origami.

No comments:

Post a Comment