Pages

Monday 1 October 2018

GOING TO JUMP

So Eva, my little sisters, mum and I are just getting ready to go to Jump (a trampoline park) for our cousin birthday. It's going to be lots of FUN. My cousin is so excited to go to Jump and is very excited to see us. For her birthday we bought her a Simon swipe. The Simon swipe is a very cool game. The Simon swipe will tell you a pattern and you will have to repeat that pattern anyways, see you when we get back!


So we just came back from Jump and it was so much fun. My favorite part about Jump probably had to be the foam pit. Every time I  jumped into the foam pit I always got stuck. I would hold onto a rope, swing back then swing into the foam pit. I did lots of tricks like the splits in the air, cartwheels and handstands! I also really liked the dodge ball area. I hardly got hit with the ball and so I hardly got out. There were also trampoline on the wall and so I did some tricks there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment