Pages

Sunday 30 September 2018

Outside all day

Today (Sunday) for the first day of daylight savings it was very very sunny and hot so my family pretty much stayed outside in the nice hot sun all day. In the morning we went to see my aunty then came back home. After coming back home we sat on our devices for a little then made our way outside. 30 minutes went past and my little twin sisters had to go for a nap so my mum took them inside and waited for them to fall asleep. Then my mum feel asleep. While my mum and the twins were sleeping I decided to take my Chromebook outside and listen to songs while sitting in the hot air. After a while my sister and I put our stuff back inside grabbed some ice blocks and ate the refreshing cold ice blocks. After our ice blocks we went into the trampoline and did lots of tricks. Then a couple minutes went past and we decided to grab another ice block. Then another, then another, until they were all gone. I'm just joking. When we went inside to grab another ice block one of my baby sisters came around the corner and gave Eva and I a fright. We took her outside and played with her until her twin sister woke up. Once she woke up they decided to ride on their bikes and Eva and I had the trampoline all to our selves! We did some chores outside then went back on the trampoline. 5:26 (more like 4:26 because of daylight savings) we figured it was getting a bit cold so we finally went inside.

I think I am going to have a good holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment