Pages

Sunday 30 September 2018

Netball training and Birthday!

On Saturday I had a netball training and, I got to know more about my team. I am playing Pacific cup and I am in the Tongan team. When training yesterday the whole team had to say their name, their favorite food and what position they play for netball. We play full court for Pacific cup and I get to play WA (wing attack), my favorite. It didn't take long for me to know everyone's name so it was pretty easy. After getting to know my team we got strait into netball drills. A lot of running, a lot of squats and a lot of stretching. Right after doing a few drills we got into playing half court because we didn't have enough people to play full court. A little while later my Dad came to pick me up early because we had a birthday and a hair cutting ceremony to attend. So we made our way home. Once I got home I had a shower got in to a pretty dress and put my shoes on. After everyone was ready we started walking to the car. We hoped in the car and drove to valentines. In Manukau. When we arrived we waited a bit then after a while we made our way into the restaurant. A few minutes later I got bored and really hungry. We were all the way at the back of the restaurant and so I couldn't see a THING. We waited a bit long then got to eat. We said the prayer, singed happy birthday and made out way down to the food. It has been a very fun holiday already and I will be posting lots more blog post so keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment