Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

My Secret SHHHHHH!

Walt: write effective paragraphs using juicy and exciting words.

Hi my name is Jahzara, I’ve had some pretty crazy days this week. People have said that I have been acting weird, and now I know the reason why. I have super powers!

I’ve been out almost all day trying to find out my super powers and now I know what they are. Have you watch DC movies or series? Well, I have been watching the flash a lot lately. Now my superpowers are a combine of Flash and Killer frost (I’m not a killer).

In my perspective my powers look pretty much like a blur and white. It looks like a blur because how fast I am (Obviously) and it looks white because when killer frost uses her powers she usually uses snow and ice. I Have been feeling so hypo since I've gotten my new powers. I feel like I can run the whole city. Oh wait I already have.

I really want to put together a team because I personal think my powers can help our city. Our city is not the best, there are a lot of criminals and threats. I would totally use my powers to help this city but because I’ve just gotten them. I need a little more time to practice and think about what my powers are capable of. I’m still thinking of a name but for now just call me iceist.

Well watch out because, you might need help with anything. Find me if you need help, I’ll pretty much be anywhere. See you around.

Task Description:

In this task room seven had to write a story about super powers. We were allowed to use any super powers and as many super powers we wanted. We also got told to write an intro what our powers are/what they look like, what we would use our powers for and a conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment