Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2018

SWIMMING!

On Friday me, my family, one of my brothers friend and one of my cousin went swimming. We went to the Otahuhu pools. It was very fun as there was a little blue slide. I may have gone on that slide like 8 or 9 times. Well anyways, as we walked into the pools we received a purple wristband which was actually for the spa pool. We all received one. Once we went into the pools we had a shower and hoped into the pools. We had lots of fun. We had lots of fun at the pools, on the slide in the spa pools. There was also a bombing pool. My favorite part of swimming was the spa pool because it was very relaxing. The twins were allowed in the spa pool too!  There were 5 pools plus the water park outside. The kids pool, the pool with the slide in it, the spa pool the swimming pool (hahahah) and the booming pool. I went into the pool with the slide in it first then the spa pool then back in the pool with the slide in it then the swimming pool and its constant. We didn't take many photos and so those two are from after swimming. I had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment