Pages

Thursday 11 October 2018

Last Training (So Excited)


On Wednesday I went to have one last netball training. It was a very fun and silly training. First as always we did our drills. Next we did our stretching. Then got into some more drills. After all of that we decided to play a quick game. As I said I love to play WA (wing attack). So I played WA. I love to play netball because it is so fun and it also is a good way to keep me fit. Well anyways I don't even know if we won because we were all to busy laughing. I am so excited for our tournament. After my netball training we went to play at the park. We went to the park to wait for my little sister finish kindy. We played tag. After a while we went to pick up my little sisters then went to have lunch. Which was SUSHI! We all had teriyaki chicken on rice all except for my aunty and cousin. If you are wondering where are my parents well they are in Cambridge watching my brother play rugby. My aunty had a, actually I forgot. My cousin had a no cut tuna and avocado roll. Once we had our lunch we packed up and went home. After a while we went home. When we went home we decided to do our nails so we did them. We made a big mess but we did clean up after us. I'm having lots of fun this holidays, and don't worry the photos are from my aunty's Snapchat account.

No comments:

Post a Comment