Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

What I Desire, My Culture And Who I Admire! (My visual mihi!)

Walt: Create a Visual mihi, including 4 of your interests, places you are connected ETC.


This is my visual mihi! In my visual mihi I have included, my culture's, what I desire and one of the places I enjoy visiting.

As you can see, on the top left I have added the Tongan flag. I have created the Tongan flag because, that is my culture. I am half Tongan and the other half you will find out about later. Tonga is a beautiful island which my family and I love to visit all the time! We love going to the beach, visiting our family and also going to church.

On the top right, I have put Ratana Pa. You might not understand but here my explanation. Ratana Pa or Ratana Community is a little town in the North Island of New Zealand, which is near Whanganui. Ratana Pa is a Maori church, which sometimes my grandparent like to take us there to visit. When we go we like to watch the band play their amazing music and also go swimming!

On the bottom left I have put in "love family." Why? you may ask. Well, I absolutely love my family. On a scale of 1-10, I'll say 100! My family means everything to me and I have no idea what I would do without them. I love them to bits and could never imagine what would ever happen to me if I never had them.

Next you can see koru's shaped as a heart and on the inside I have written Maori! Yes, I am half Tongan and half Maori. Obviously I can't visit the country because, I mean i'm living in it! Things I like to do to represent my cutler is things like kapa haka or even doing tau'olunga's (*meaning* Tongan dance.)

Last of all you will see me! Right in the middle of the page. I really enjoyed drawing myself. I have (yes) really dark brown hair. I also have dark brown eyes. The picture is (of course) representing me! It also represents my school by, wearing my uniform with "pride."

I hope you have enjoyed my visual mihi and what y picture's represents.

No comments:

Post a Comment