My favourite games (digital and non-digital) are:
- Speed (Card game)
The reason/s why I enjoy playing these games are:
- (Cluedo/Monopoly) Is very fun to play/with family. We always like to see who wins or loses.
- Some of these games challenge your mind and also make you confused on which card to play, what your next move is and how fast you play.
- (2048) It is educational, and it determines you by not knowing what move to make next!
- More things to think about (E.G more options to choose from)
- Brian exercise (E.G to think of another way to solve this problem of a game or to find the easiest or the hardest way to solve)
- Add in more fun objects to make sure that the game is not just going towards an educational way but is also educational in a fun way!