Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

How Was Week 1 Of School?

What year am I in? What team am I in? How old am I now? Who is my teacher? All of those questions bundled up in my head, just until the first week of school started. I finally got to meet my new home, literacy and math teacher. Who are they? You may be thinking.

Well, My home and literacy teacher is Mrs Tele'a. Mrs Tele'a, she is a fun, awesome and a amazing teacher. For the first week she gave us lots to do. One of my favorite things I did this week is, drawing our visual mihi. My visual mihi has 4 things I admire and really like, so technically my interests. On 1 side I have Ratana Pa and The Tongan flag. On the other I have some koru's shaped as a love heart and in the middle I have written the word Maori. At the bottom of the koru's I have written "Family" which represent (of course) my family. I am really looking forward to learning some harder skills for math, literacy, spelling ETC.

 I hope I have a amazing year this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment