Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

All about me!

Kia ora, Malo e lelei and greetings to you all, my name is Jahzara and I am a year 7 at Pt England school. My home and literacy teacher is Mrs Tele’a, and my math teacher is Mrs stone. I am 11 years of age and am turning 12 this year. I have two amazing parents that look after us each and every day. They help us to do our best at learning, and love us so much. I have one older brother and three younger sisters, which make me the second eldest out of my siblings. My favorite subject at school is Writing. I enjoy Writing recounts and narratives. This year my goal is to try my best to get an academic award. I am good at singing, playing netball and making new friends. In the holidays, I enjoy going to places with my family, going to the beach and going to the pool’s. I hope I have an amazing year with the team 5 block and teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment