Pages

Thursday 7 March 2019

How many favourite event’s do you have, during your school years?

WALT: We are learning to write using all parts of the 'Explanation Model' TIIC and SEE

Fiafia, Athletics, Cross country, camps and more. All of those are super fun to do at school but, I just can’t choose a favourite event! Do you have one?

One of my favourite events that I have participated in, is year 6 camp on Kawau Island! Kawau island is one of my favorite highlights of all the years I have been at Pt England. While at Kawau island my favorite event was jumping off the wharf! It was the most fun time I have ever had with my friends! Kawau island is one of the best camp I have ever been on! Is there a favourite camp that you’ve gone to?

Kawau island was a awesome experience for all the year sixes. We got to see lots of animals that some of us have never been able to see before! We saw lots of Weka’s and also wallabies. While hiking up killer hill we only got to see about two wallabies. Those are mostly the only animals we saw while camping on Kawau island. One of the Weka’s we saw was named legless, he had one leg and because of that he is now named legless.

Kayaking! Kayaking was one of my favorite activities we had done while on Kawau island. We paddled far out into the sea. We got to see a couple of stingrays and a whole lot of sand! While out in the sea we played a game. We had to form a line, holding on to the kayaks beside you. After that, two people would stand, run across, and sit down in the other persons kayak. Unfortunately I fell out of my boat and had a fun time in the cold, freezing water!

I hope you have enjoyed my favorite event at P.E.S! I got a awesome opportunity to be a leader for mansion B. Comment down below, what’s your favourite event when you were at school, or even if you are still at school :)
Task Description:

For this task we had to write 3-5 paragraphs explaining what your favourite event is at P.E.S! Some example's are, Camp, Fiafia, Athletics and more.This time we had to use SEE (Statement, Example, Explain). Using SEE really helped me with this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment