Pages

Friday 15 March 2019

Polyfest refection!

Walt: Write a reflection!

Polyfest is a time for you to enjoy watching your children, cousins, and other people represent their culture. Polyfest is also a competition for high schools and how good they do.

Team five and other parents got to go to polyfest on Wednesday. I felt really excited arriving at polyfest because I was excited to go and do some activities and just, have fun with my friends. I was in pod 4, which I (personally) think is the best pod! We also got spit up into groups. I was in Whaea Kelly’s group and we had lots of fun!

Once we got to our activities we started straight away. I was filled with excitement, I was making sure that I made most of my time! All the activities we did include teamwork, so that was the main thing we did and learnt. The activities were really interesting for me because they are something that I have never done before. I hope that in the future I will be able to play these games.

One of the positive things I did at polyfest was being able to hang out with my friends. I had lots of fun doing zumba, buying food and doing all the activities. I was super lucky to be in a group with my friends along with Whaea Kelly! I had lots of fun with my group, and also had lots of laughs. I really enjoyed hanging out with every one and can’t wait for next year to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment