Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Game Spab

Walt: Review A game and write a description.

The game Spab  is a game on Cool Math Game, to win you would have to think critically about your
strategy. There are letters from you keyboard involved to get up on to high places. Also the arrows from
your keyboard help you to move,  If you fall off the platform you have to restart the level. I liked that I had
to think carefully about each moved I made.

How I could improve on the game Spab is to look at the keys that I am using. Sometimes I fell off the
platform because I was pushing the wrong keys and so I had to restart the level.  

I would definitely recommend this game because it is loads of fun and it helps you to think really hard of
what moves you make. The one thing they should be able to improve on is to make sure each time you
carry on with Spab you carry on with the same level.


Task Description:

In this task we got to play a game that we have never played before. We could only use the games
on Cool math games.com. once we finished playing that game we had to review that game and said,
what you liked about that game, what they could improve on and why/why not you would recommend
that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment