Pages

Friday 26 April 2019

Watching The End Game! (No Spoilers!!)

Today my aunty and uncle, cousin and siblings, mum and I went to the movies! Like the title said, we watched The End game! Why did we go, you ask? Well, no big reason. Confused 😕? Well, here's the real reason. My family went to watch The End Game because, we are really big Marvel fans! I wouldn't really say "we are really big Marvel" because we really love action movies but still, we love Marvel movies. So another thing for me to say is "we are really big action movie fans." We are really into Marvel is well as DC movies!

The End Game is the last ever Avengers movie! At the movies I had a frozen drink! The flavor I got was L&P! I really don't like spoiling movies so i'll keep what happens to myself! All though, I really do recommend this movie, to action movie lovers! This movie was so interesting.......understanding, funny as well as some sad parts in the movie!

I had a really fun time with my family and I hope we do this another time!


No comments:

Post a Comment