Pages

Sunday 28 April 2019

Say "Hello To School!"

Well it's coming to a end of the school holidays! I had an amazing time hanging out with my family and talking to my friends! I did lots of fun things, like going to the movies and getting to hang out with my grandparents and cousins! I had such a blast, talking to my friends was very fun as we talked about our holidays. The school holidays end today as school starts tomorrow.

What do I hope for term 2?

Well, it really depends on what is going to happen in term 2. Although I do really hope we go on a senior school trip. I also hope that we get to do new things in term 2! Things that some of us have never done before!

I know that the 40 hour famine is going to be happening in term 2 and I have already received my sponsor book! I have also already raised some money too! Netball will also be happening in term 2. Our team this year is Pacific Generation! That name represents all the girls in the team. We are all Pacific and we want to show that in pride! My mum is coaching us this year and Miss King and Gigi will be managing our team!

I hope I have a blast in term 2 with all my friends, teachers and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment