Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

It's the holidays!

Dear blog viewers, as some of you know it the holiday, and as some of you know by the title, yes it is the holidays! The last day of school which was Friday was so fun and.......sad! First of all it was fun because we did lots of things that were really fun! One of the things we did was, clearing out the classroom (which may seem weird cause that's based on cleaning.) Now, it was sad because, I mean it's the last day of term one! Even though it wasn't the last day of term 4 it was still pretty sad. I had a great term this term and I hope to do great next term too!

I hope to do, do fun things with my family this holiday! I know that I will be able to blog this holidays so keep tuned for some holiday blogging! I know that I have a lot ahead of me and so "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Have a good holiday everyone and make sure to be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment