Pages

Sunday 31 December 2017

Last Blog Post For 2017!!

Hay everybody today is the last day of 2017 so that means tomorrow is the first day of 2018. 2018 is going to be a new start to a new year!! This is going to be my last blog post for 2017. 2017 was a great year filled with laughter, positive energy and good times. My highlight from school had to be the manaiakalani film festival because I got to see all my friends in some of the movies that we got to make. I also loved watching and making the movies. I loved all the funny laughs and all the good times at school!! My highlights from the school holidays had to be our family celebrating Christmas together as a family. I loved having so much fun and hanging out with my family. I wish everyone has a happy new year.



No comments:

Post a Comment