Pages

Sunday 23 July 2017

School Tomorrow!!

I love school but today is still a holiday. At the end of term 2 I was feeling down that school was over on that day but I was still happy that I got to spend time with my family in the holidays. In the past few days I had a lot of fun with my family but it's time to go back to school and learn different things. I'm super excited to go back to school and learn more. I am also excited to see Miss West my teacher and tell her all the amazing things I did during the holidays. But I am mostly excited to see all of my friends. See you at school!!


It's time for a new term.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jahzara,

    I'm glad you have had a good holiday. I'm looking forward to seeing you all back tomorrow and hearing what you all got up to in your holiday! I've really enjoyed following your blogging over the last couple of weeks :)

    See you tomorrow,

    Miss West

    ReplyDelete