Pages

Thursday 20 July 2017

Having Some Fun!!

On Tuesday we had lots of fun, we did lots of thing but most of the things were playing outside. I woke up in the morning and went in the lounge I watched TV and got my baby sisters out from their room. I asked my mum "can I take Faith and Gene outside to have some fun" she replied "not yet it's cold outside just wait for a little bit longer" I answered "OK" then went to watch TV more. 12:00 came around and got sunnier so I asked again and luckily she said yes so I took Faith and Gene out side and had some fun. My little sister Eva and my little cousin Harmony were jumping on the trampoline while I was with my other 2 sister drawing on the ground with chalk. My little baby cousin Villy was relaxing with my big brother Ajani. We had so much fun. once we got inside we were to lazy from all of that sunshine outside.






No comments:

Post a Comment