Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2020

Taha Whanau! ~ Inquiry :)


For this task we had to label the jobs everyone in my bubble had done. The roles they did :) 

My brother looked after us while our parents were either working or sleeping because they were tired. He also made us laugh and bought humor to lockdown by telling jokes and showing us many different funny videos. Other then that he also played nice songs to vibe to while we were meant to be doing work :)

My sister did her job in cleaning. She made sure she did her dishes, etc. She turned our lounge into a movie cinema for the twins and entertained by coming up with new things to do almost everyday. 

The twins struggled a lot during lockdown as they weren’t able to see their friends. But they jumped on their calls and even tried to do some work of their own. Asking for lots and lots of help to complete it. They both also had fun times with their toys and cleaned up after themselves. But other then that, they also did a great job of yelling in my ear to wake up every mornings :) 

Dad cooked us all dinner while mum was at work. He made sure we were well feed and on top of that he did his role in being an essential worker. He worked very hard. He also encouraged us to finish our work, to attend out meetings, and to be fully ready in the mornings.

Mum also did some cooking for us too! But as she was at work, she found it hard coming home and making dinner. Which is why she relied on my dad :) As said, she did her part in being an essential worked and worked very hard also :) Other then that, she shopped for the things we needed during lockdown and also cleaned every mornings before she was off to work.
____________________________________________________________________________________
( I know I wasn't suppose to do as many paragraphs as I had done, but I felt a bit weird as I hadn't finished my work on time so I decided to do a bit of extra work to motivate me to do better next time and to Finish It Off Properly! )

No comments:

Post a Comment