Pages

Friday 10 July 2020

Winter Learning Journey ~ Activity 4 - Good as!

Activity 1:
In this activity you are to

1. Create a profile of a favourite Kiwi sports star of yours (name age, sports background, culture, education history, accomplishments to date)

2. Write similes about this sports star

3. Publish both pieces on your blog!
______________________________________________________________________________________

Jonah was as fast as a cheetah and was as tough as a Lion. He Had a beautiful blessed heart like an angle and a smile as big as an emoji. Jonah stood out like Joseph and his unique coat (Genesis 37-50). He was as lovable as a kitten and bloomed like a sunflower. He gave everyone excitement like being able to move down to Covid 19-Level 1!
______________________________________________________________________________________

Today was one of my favourite activities so far. I was able to connected to this task and also had a lot of fun! I enjoyed writing about Jonah Lomu and enjoyed learning more about him! I don't actually have a favourite Kiwi Sports Star so I asked my dad who his favourite New Zealand sports star is! I knew Jonah as a amazing rugby star but I didn't look into his back story as much. So I'm glad I participated in this task today :)

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jahzara,

    What a great idea to explore your dad's favourite sports person. There were certainly a lot of people who mourned when Jonah passed - I remember it was big news that year. I will have to investigate his background too, as I don't know much about him besides his talent in sports.

    ReplyDelete