Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2020

2D Representations!

Walt: Relate three dimensional models to two dimensional representations.


Task Description:

Today we learnt the three dimensions of a 3D shape. The top view, front view and right view. We watched a video explaining what a 3D shape would look like from the top, front and right side. In the next slide after the previous slide we had a go ourselves. We had to circle the correct dimension. Showing either the front or top view. We then had a look at a video and made some shapes our selves with a specific amount of blocks. We looked at the 3 dimensions and made a couple more shapes.

Today was very fun as I have actually done some work like this before. We did it in previous years but it was nice being able to recap on these tasks and also do some work as a class. My slides do look a bit empty but I had to make sure I got this piece of work up onto my blog asap. So all I did was erase the small amount of work that I did not get around to finish. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jahzara,

    You definitely understood this concept well - I can see you remembered you past teaching in this area which is awesome. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete