Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Bring it on!

2020, a new start. This year has already been flying past and so I’m sure I need to set some goals. I actually have a few goals for 2020. One of my goals is to be a good role model for others. As part of being leader for 2020 not just for Kapa Haka but for the school too, I think I should be setting goals to improve my leadership skills. Another goal I have set for myself is to try new things. Things like new sports, new things at home and more. I think that everybody should be able to try new things because sticking to one thing is simple. The world isn’t simple and so why should people be basic and simple? I want to be able to take the risks and reach for the stars!



















3 comments:

  1. Hi Jahzara, my name is Yazmin and I’m a year 6 from Paihia School. I loved reading you story, Bring it on it was really cool and interesting. It was really good that you liked to do all that stuff and how you wanted to be a really good role model for the younger kids in your school. My question for you today is why do you want to do all those things? I think every kid in your school will appreciate you and your help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Fynn from pompallier Catholic school. I liked reading your goals they are really encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jahzara, my name is Thea and I’m a year 6 from Paihia School. I really enjoyed reading, Bring It On. I thought it was creative and interesting. It was really cool that you like to do all that stuff and how you wanted to be a really good role model and a leader for the littler kids in your school. Why would you like to do that for your school?

    ReplyDelete