Pages

Saturday 14 July 2018

CLEANING THE WHOLE HOUSE!!

Before we go to our grandmother's house my family are going to be cleaning the whole house. My task is to clean my room and my mum and dad's room.  My brother's task is to clean his room, and the bathroom. My sister's task is to clean her room and my little sister's room. My dad's task is to clean the outside of the house. My mum's task is to clean the sitting room and the dinning room/kitchen. I have just done my whole room and I just decided to blog about what is going to be happening today. Once we get to our grandmother's house we get to relax and do NO CLEANING, but we do have to help look after our little sisters. All of my sister's including me are going to our grandmother's house strait after we clean the house!! SEE YOU SOON!! 

STAY TUNED ON MY BLOG, 
I MAY BE DOING SOME MORE HOLIDAY BLOGGING!

No comments:

Post a Comment